Jacq.in.the.Box
Jacq.in.the.Box
Creations by designers. I hope you'll find something u like. Something that speaks to you. If you have any questions, email me at jewel@jacqinthebox.sg .. luv, Jacq
Designers.. Love, Geneine Honey (Aust) .. Jacq.in.the.box, Jacq (Spore) .. One-D, Piya (Thailand) .. Imogen, Aurora (USA) ..
Latest Update
My website is finally up. So do pop by jacqinthebox.sg for full selection and latest creations.
Customisation available. Orders & Questions email to jewel@jacqinthebox.sg
Luv Jacq


News Headline:
Jacq.in.the.Box is currently sold at Far East Square Pushcart (opp. amoy street)
from now till Feb 2007. Yea!


jacq.in.the.box - belief

November 25, 2006

I love travelling. I love shopping.
I started to create my own jewellery.
And i discovered the talents out there.

All items you see on this website is created lovingly by someone. Some of the designers, i found during my travels. Some recommended to me by friends from overseas. Some i chanced upon their work online.

I hope the list of designers would continue to grow.

A place for creations. And for creations to be shared.

Have fun enjoying their works.


luv,
Jacq

0 Comments:

Post a Comment